V-Lite Felix 25L Hiking Backpack with Rain Cover
RM 169.00 RM 259.00
Hi-Tec V-Lite Felix 25L Hiking Backpack with Rain Cover A technical outdoor backpack, ideal for hiking, camping trips and outdoor adventures all year round. This 25 litre capacity rucksack offers plenty of space to pack all the essentials for a long trek. Consisting of one main compartment with separated hydration compartment*, two side pockets and a front zipped pocket. There is also a small zipped compartment at the top of the bag, ideal for storing valuables, plus a fabric loop and toggle loop on the front to attach equipment. Two further hooks and a clip can be found on the straps. An integral neon yellow rain cover can be found underneath the backpack and pulled over in wet weather to protect your belongings. While the airflow back will help to keep you cool and comfortable in warmer weather. Side adjustment straps, a waist strap and a sternum strap allow you to securely fit this lightweight daypack to stabilize heavy loads and keep you comfortable. The adjustable straps also include reflectors to help keep you visible at night. > 25 litre capacity > Internal rain cover > Hydration compartment (hydration pack not included) > Airflow back > One main compartment > Two side pockets > Front zipped pocket > Side adjustment straps > Waist strap > Sternum strap > Size: 30cm x 45cm x 15cm
- Hi Tec
- Sports Technical
- One Size
Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery
Using our Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery, your order should be with you as follows:
In Klang Valley areas: 1 - 4 working days (except Sunday and holidays).
In others states areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays).
Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery for West Malaysia is from RM10.
Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery for East Malaysia is from RM20.
- If you need to return any item to us, please send it back to us within 14 days of receipt of the order (unless faulty).
- Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- It's important that any items returned to us, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition. We would like this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's unused.
- We would recommend that you return your items via registered post (you will need to pay for delivery which is non-refundable unless faulty).
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- We are happy to offer an exchange or credit note for items returned unworn and in perfect saleable condition within its original packaging. Refunds will only be offered in accordance with your statutory rights (which remain unaffected). Please retain the receipt as proof of purchase.