Hot Rock Low Mens Walking Shoes
Product code: 183714
Karrimor Hot Rock Low Mens Walking Shoes The Karrimor Hot Rock Low Mens Walking Shoes are formed with a suede upper with Weathertite Extreme technology . These walking boots sport a low ankle collar with a comfortable padding, benefitting from FFC cushioning to the midsole and a moulded DynaGrip outsole for excellent durability and mobility. > Walking shoes > Lace up > Padded ankle collar and tongue > Rubber toe cap > Weathertite Extreme > DynaGrip outsole > Karrimor logo > Leather/Synthetic upper, Textile inner, Synthetic sole > Please note: The style you receive may vary from the image shown
- Sports Technical
- 7.5 (41.5)
Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery
Using our Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery, your order should be with you as follows:
In Metro areas: 1 - 4 working days (except Sunday and holidays).
In Non-Metro areas: 3 - 10 working days (except Sunday and holidays).
Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery for West Malaysia is from RM10.
Standard Malaysia Courier Delivery for East Malaysia is from RM20.
- If you need to return any item to us, please send it back to us within 14 days of receipt of the order (unless faulty).
- Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- It's important that any items returned to us, unless faulty, are returned in a re-saleable condition. We would like this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's unused.
- We would recommend that you return your items via registered post (you will need to pay for delivery which is non-refundable unless faulty).
- For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- We are happy to offer an exchange or credit note for items purchased after Monday 1st November 2021 returned unworn and in perfect saleable condition within its original packaging until Sunday 9th January 2022. Refunds will only be offered in accordance with your statutory rights (which remain unaffected). Please retain the receipt as proof of purchase.